Supplement for Dogs: 100% Honest & 100% Functional
Origins Canine 5 in 1 only adds to your efforts of nutrition and health and never subtracts.
Pre-biotic • Probiotic • Digestives Enzymes • Butyric Fatty Acid
Origins Canine 5 in 1 Nutrition Facts:
Our wild fish ingredients are better than regular commercial dog food equal to raw in digestibility. Commercial dog foods can be difficult for your dog to digest for their full nutritional needs
Origins is full of nutrients! Wild fish protein and wild complete fish oil is full of nutrients for your dog, so we use the whole fish to add essential nutritional elements to your dog’s diet
Our product line offers sustainability, traceability, and digestibility
The only way to impact the system is to address the total gut health system
How Does Origins Compare?
Compared to other products on the market, Origins Canine 5 in 1 delivers more nutrition for your dog and more value for your money every time!
Origins Canine 5 in1 Supplement Product Comparison Chart:
How To Feed Origins Canine 5 in 1 Supplement:
Adult Feeding For Dogs:
Cat Feeding Chart:
Feeding Instructions for Puppies and Young Dogs:
We are proud of our customer testimonials:
Origins Canine 5 in 1 Ingredients:
- Whole wild menhaden fish
- Digestive enzymes
- Yeast support
- GI tract lining support
What’s changing in your dog in the first 30 days?
The idea of optimal performance relying on optimal nutrition is very well established. The causal link of how our nutrition with gut health support can positively impact biomarkers of health and be the drivers of meaningful performance increases is where we set ourselves apart.
Probiotics and prebiotics modulate secretion of glucagon, oxyntomodulin, GLP-1 and GLP-2 gut hormones by the enteroendocrine cells
- The gut microbiome affects every aspects of human and animal health. Probiotics and pre-biotics modulate the gut microbiome. Gut microbiome and gut hormones impact the health of its host by mediating the dietary metabolism, gut permeability and nutrient absorption.
- Studies have speculated that the role of the gut microbiome influences the production of gut hormones. Insulin and Glucagon works together for the control of cellular homeostasis. Impairment of this homeostasis results in diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular diseases.
- Until now, the influence of probiotics and pre-biotics on the secretion of gut hormones such as glucagon-like peptide-1(GLP-1), glucagon-like peptide -2 (GLP-2), oxyntomodulin and glucagon were not understood clearly.
- In this study, we have evaluated the effect of probiotic and pre-biotic supplements on the gut hormones levels in canine models. Dogs have been used as a translational model for diabetes mellitus diagnostics and therapeutics. The gut microbiome of dogs is closer to humans than pigs or mice. Probiotic and pre-biotic interventions have been proposed for the treatment of diabetes and obesity and metabolic syndromes.
- Ansh Labs, USA, has developed specific immunoassays (ELISA) for canine glucagon family hormones. Glucagon, a 29-amino acid peptide secreted from pancreatic alpha cells in response to hypoglycemia. Glucagon is derived from proteolytic cleavage of proglucagon molecule by PC2 enzyme in pancreas.
- Furthermore, Glucagon, Glicentin, oxyntomodulin, GLP-1 and GLP-2 are produced by PC1/3 enzyme in intestine and brain. In this study, 10 male and female dogs from different ages and breeds were given probiotic and pre-biotic supplementation for one month.
- Plasma samples were collected after 8 hrs. of fasting at before and after study period of one month. The plasma samples were measured for the circulating levels of glucagon, oxyntomodulin, GLP-1, and GLP-2 before and after supplementation.
- After pre-biotics and probiotics intervention for 4 weeks, the mean fasting levels of oxyntomodulin and GLP-1 were significantly changed. The mean value of oxyntomodulin decreased and the mean value of GLP-1 increased significantly after intervention. The mean value of glucagon and GLP-2 were not altered significantly.
- The results suggest that pro and pre-biotic dietary supplements significantly alter the secretion of gut hormones by enteroendocrine cells. These alterations of gut hormone secretions may underlie some of the physiological effects of probiotic and pre-biotic interventions in patients with metabolic of intestinal dysfunctions. For example, the basal levels of glucagon and oxyntomodulin were higher in diabetes and obesity patients than normal controls in human studies. GLP-2 levels were higher in patients with Inflammatory bowel disease which increases the gut permeability. GLP-1 receptor analogues has been used for the treatment for diabetes. We suggest that these gut hormones may serve as biomarkers for the evaluation of efficacy of pre-biotics and probiotics.
If there is something better than Origins 5 in 1 Supplement?…Prove It!
How Many Servings Per Bag?
Use our chart to understand how many servings per bag for your size dog
Proximate principles are compounds that occur naturally in animals and vegetable tissues, which can be separable by analytical methods.
IEH Laboratories & Consulting Group
The most common proximate testing required by labeling requirements for pet products are proteins, fats, moisture (water) and ash. Depending on the label claims for the product, additional testing would be needed per state registrations.
*LOQ is Limit of Quantitation for the method
*See Product Ingredients tab for breakdown per serving sizes
*Results show that Origins 5in1 is not a large source for vitamin B12
Did you know that Rogue exports products to other countries? We ship to more than 7 countries, which is very unusual for a pet company. Countries like the United Kingdom and Australia have very strict rules and regulations to ensure products that enter their countries are tested and safe. The major reasons as to why pet products can not be exported to non-U.S. countries are:
- no control in the production process
- unknown or banned ingredients are in the products
- no traceability from where ingredients regulate
- no veterinarian approval
IEH Laboratories & Consulting Group
Transparency is a point of pride and part of the Rogue process. Knowing the pitfalls of unstable ingredients, sourcing and delivering the best products requires a level of industry knowledge that you just “garage develop” your way through as a novelist who wants to make a pet product.
Rogue goes above and beyond to prove that we are not using chemical preservatives or unknown preservatives not known to the public. Your pet’s health and longevity matters! Keeping unnecessary chemicals out of your pet’s food and treats is just one aspect that make Rogue products different. We go above and beyond what’s required because we want to earn your trust.
Try to find this information on competitor products…or, better yet, look at your own food to see this information!
*ND: Not detected at a 0.01% quantification limit
“<” – Results below the limit of detection for the assay