The Yak Stick
Our Yak Sticks are the safest in the U.S. They are directly sourced from USDA inspected sites in Nepal and quality tested to ensure the product was made from actual milk and wasn’t diluted with other known products!
The Yak Stick
Our Yak Sticks Are The Safest Yak Sticks in the U.S. Rogue’s Yak Sticks are directly sourced from USDA inspected sites in Nepal and quality tested to ensure the product was made from actual milk and wasn’t diluted with other known products!
Why Trust Rogue Pet Science?
Directions for Use
- How to Feed: The Yak Stick comes ready to eat. Remove the package and give to your dog.
- When the Yak Stick is Small: To avoid any choking hazard, when your dog chews the Yak Stick to a small size you can either microwave for 30 seconds and then let cool to increase the size or throw it away.
Yak milk, cow milk, salt, lime juice.
The Rogue NO BULL Guarantee
- There are a lot of lackluster companies selling B.S. products for pets.
- At Rogue, we are committed to helping pets live and perform better. We achieve this by addressing real nutrition and health issues with pets. Creating the best products for pets is just a side effect from applying science correctly!
- We can’t speak for other companies, but there is never any risk trying Rogue! If you’re not happy with our products or not seeing results, we will return your money on your last purchase. No B.S.
- If there’s something Better, Prove It!
FAQ's: All About The Yak Stick
Rogue Pet Science’s mission has always been to provide high-quality products for pets. Knowing all too well the problems importing products into the U.S., Rogue avoids the quality and safety issues that other products and distributors drop the ball on. Every batch of Rogue’s Yak Sticks are directly sourced from USDA inspected sites in Nepal and quality tested to ensure the product was made from actual milk and wasn’t diluted with other known products! Regular quality testing of batches is a simple process employed with an AFFCO approved lab to determine and ensure correct nutrition content. It’s not hard to do the right thing!
Testing for verification is NOT common!
No such thing as too safe! The Rogue Quality Process goes above and beyond. The ability to test for safety is too easy and inexpensive not to do it!
The Rogue process goes further to monitor the real health problems, like pathogens, that can plaque any food item for pets. Rogue regularly tests for 4 different pathogens (Salmonella, Listeria, E.coli, Shigella) to create a product quality score for every batch of yak sticks.
Changes in Quality Control scores between batches signals quality markers have changed and requires additional testing to understand what has changed. Anyone who says it’s unnecessary to test or can’t verify that they test, doesn’t have our experience in the industry to know why it’s important. Just that simple!
Added safety measures in our packaging process are designed to avoid common biological problems with yak sticks, like mold growth from extreme environmental temperatures from storage to store. That’s why we use a combination vacuum packaging process that draws a positive pressure from the bag to remove oxygen, then injects a shot of nitrogen into the bag. Removing free-oxygen from the package stops any and all biological growth.
Yak Sticks are a chewable treat for dogs that offer a great edible distraction, to keep them busy, as well as a functional tool to aid in teeth cleaning to better control mouth health.
Always monitor your dog with any toy or treat that encourages chewing. Hazards of choking are always a possibility with any product.
The Yak Stick Is Made With 100% Yak Milk.
The Yak Stick comes ready to eat. Simply remove the packaging and give to your dog.