Pumpkin Pro for Dogs
The easy-to-use powder
for your dog to stop diarrhea
& help with stress management
The easy-to-use powder for your dog to stop diarrhea & help with stress management
Why Trust Rogue Pet Science?
Directions for Use
- How to Feed: Start slow. Use small amounts over 3-5 days to ease your dog into the full amount.
- Please Avoid Starting out Feeding the Full, Recommended Amount
- Always Start Slow: Add Pumpkin Pro and stir with primary food until well-blended.
- Supplemental Feeding Only: Pumpkin Pro is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
The Rogue NO BULL Guarantee
- There are a lot of lackluster companies selling B.S. products for pets.
- At Rogue, we are committed to helping pets live and perform better. We achieve this by addressing real nutrition and health issues with pets. Creating the best products for pets is just a side effect from applying science correctly!
- We can’t speak for other companies, but there is never any risk trying Rogue! If you’re not happy with our products or not seeing results, we will return your money on your last purchase. No B.S.
- If there’s something Better, Prove It!
FAQ's: All About Pumpkin Pro
The complications of stress on a dog’s health were not being met by fiber filled purées and clay-based products available on the market. Those products just clog up the intestinal tract with fiber and large pore size clay products and don’t even address the real problem, rather they are just covering up the problem. The canned pumpkin cannot be stored for long periods of time, either. We made Pumpkin Pro for dogs to address these issues and offer an organic pumpkin product that can be sealed and stored.
By fermenting both whole turmeric & ginger roots, pets are able to absorb more of the naturally occurring full spectrum compounds in the ideal bioavailable state. The uses for Pumpkin Pro are:
- To resolve loose stools and diarrhea in dogs
- To aid in stress management of loose stools
- To increase nutritional diversity
Only the best organic human-grade whole food based ingredients are used in Pumpkin Pro!
- Organic pumpkin (without seeds or skin)
- Organic fermented turmeric root
- Organic fermented ginger root
- Organic acacia gum
- To aid in diarrhea, stress management, and loose stools: Start by following the feeding chart guidelines for the weight of your pet. When adding anything new to your pet’s diet, START SLOW! After a brief introduction is complete, increasing the amount fed per meal can be done until relief of symptoms are seen.
- To increase nutritional diversity: the feeding chart is set up for added nutritional levels into your pet’s diet. This is a great start to building a better meal with high value nutrition, sourced from whole foods, and in a format that can be best utilized over other formats of the same ingredients.
Rogue has performed safety testing, primary minerals testing, preservative testing, and biological testing on Pumpkin Pro.